Thursday, August 5, 2010

my Savior lives

Matthew 6:25-34

Difficulties are opportunities for spiritual growth. I recently came to God with soooo many problems, that you can only imagine the quantity of growth and change I have endured in only a short time!
There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears.

My 2010-2011 FAFSA has officially been filed. Took me long enough! Now all there is to do is wait for my response.

Just a thought: I have the best camera out there. I'm so proud of it and thankful for it. I love using it every day and look forward to the new ways I'll get to be a contribution with this powerful tool :)

Fruit of the Spirit - Visible Growth in Jesus Christ
  • love
  • joy
  • peace
  • longsuffering(patience)
  • gentleness
  • goodness
  • faith
  • meekness
  • temperance(self-control)

The buildings on either side of Water Tower Place on an awesome Chicago evening:


Inspired by Nicole's awesome collages, I made my own:


When I looked up and saw this scene, I ran to grab my camera, as you can imagine, haha.


randomness @ Aldi

No comments:

Post a Comment