Friday, August 6, 2010

ajar

Waterfall Glen is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I don't know why it took me so long to go check it out. This evening will be great too. It involves urban exploration, photography, and Nicole. Tomorrow is a birthday party with good food, and swimming. And Sunday is God's house! I'm going to start attending both services.
I began making a worship song list from church so that I can make a cd for my car. Like 2 months ago, I didn't know any of these.
  • you are my king
  • mighty to save
  • awesome God
  • how great is our God
  • hallelujah
  • it is well
  • how great is our God
  • blessed be the name of the Lord
  • rescue
  • here I am to worship
  • you are good
  • your name

Me & E yesterday :)
We finally had his 2 front teeth pulled on Wednesday. He looks cute.


Some older ones....


And THIS is why I need an ultra wide angle lens =


storm's a-brewin'


hamberger sangwichiz

No comments:

Post a Comment