Tuesday, August 3, 2010

heart soul mind strength

When you truly come to Jesus Christ, this relationship will dramatically transform your life. As a new believer, a noticeable change that takes place in your life is evidence of the fruits of the Spirit that your life begins to bear. Bearing fruit is not an option; it is a natural result of a person coming into union with God. My first fruit is inner joy. I smile all the time now; I feel a great peace.

Things with E are back to normal. I thought maybe Justin had learned how to act like an adult. My bad, haha.

Tomorrow is going to be an AWESOME day! Cool stuff planned :)



He didn't make it through the inspection....among other things.


The position of the sun was great for these photos. Low-ish and plenty golden. I likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment