Saturday, July 31, 2010

When one door closes, another opens.

II Corinthians 7:14

My stock photography sales are slowly climbing. Still not enough to request payment yet, but soon! It's very rewarding to be able to earn some cash, however much, off of what I love to do the most with my time!

I've never been a fan of mustaches.


I'm going to be taking a trip to Michigan in the next couple of weeks. I just have to make sure that I have the right time off and it will be planned. I'm super thrilled and hope to capture some of my best photography on this trip. I'll be hanging out with my most favorite animals ever: wolves!!!!

II Corinthians 7:14




Ethan made me a necklace that won't turn my neck green!


I didn't take this picture. I found it online; it gave me a good chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment