Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Six Flags Great America

Video I made while riding Batman, The Ride.


carousel & pond


Ethan, next in line for The Condor (1st ride we hit up, since it's near the entrance)



me & E on the Condor. I didn't aim the cam very well.



Batman was next. Not a very long line since it was still pretty early.


In the bat cave....



The American Eagle. 2nd best ride in the whole park!


Pretty photo-op while waiting in line for The Viper.


E in line for Viper.


Reminds me of some urbex...


Raging Bull = best coaster in the whole park. No contest.


Another urbex-type photo-op...


E in line for The Whizzer.


Next in line for the 1st car.


Sunset while on The Whizzer...


Cranking up on the Raging Bull. This coaster has a 209ft initial drop. Best one in the park. Awesome ride!


American Eagle


Waiting for the show to begin at Hometown Square.


Design by Ethan. Photo by me.


Superman docking area.

No comments:

Post a Comment