Saturday, February 6, 2010

URBAN EXPLORATION II

Here's a few from an apartment building in ruins - same ghost town. Gorgeous Renaisissance Revival-style architecture. It doesn't even compare to a kid in a candy store. I climbed in through a small hole and I was in heaven!


I'm in awe.



awesome chair


The arched doorways were so pretty.


This is near where I crawled in on my hands and knees....with tripod and camera.....and remote control and flashlight haha.


The lobby:


Left behind....


crown molding, detailed pattern on the ceiling, fireplace, pretty wood paneling....when can I move in?


Broken glass. This was a fun shot.



Sconce:


Stairs going down:


The mop wasn't far from here. I should have staged them together.


elevator vault. I could look up and see that it was stuck up on the 6th or 7th floor. Very creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment