Tuesday, January 4, 2011

shiver me timbers

The new design of my PORTFOLIO is coming along well. I like it SOOOO much better than the way it looked before.
I've been pretty busy with life in general at the moment, and most of the spare time that I do have has gone into the portfolio - that's why I haven't been posting pictures as often. I still take pictures every day....probably more than ever, but I haven't had the time to edit & post like I normally do.
Here's a few from an abandoned house that I found yesterday morning. After initially discovering this property, I nervously circle the area for about an hour, scoping it out, before I muscled up the courage to trespass. This place was pretty freaky. It's a huge house and I have no idea what happened that it's now in the state that it's in. I have a feeling that something terribly wrong happened here though. I plan on going back, but I refuse to go alone. I was laying in bed last night thinking about it, and I was thinking that I couldn't believe that I ventured in alone. I'm a total urbex junkie.
Anyway, it feels good to post in my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment