Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HTC Touch Pro 2

My new phone came in the mail yesterday, but I didn't even realize it came until I was getting home at around 1am and found it in it's box near the front door. Oh my god, you should hear the speakers on this thing! It's crazy how loud and clear the sound that this small unit produces. Very impressive, and huge difference from my last phone which was the first Touch Pro. There's so many upgrades from the first version of this phone, which is now my old one, to this new one. It's the HTC Touch Pro 2. I love it! I put some of Ethan's favorite music on the memory card and we are going to rock out on th ebeach 17 days from now. I can't wait. Other features that rock about this phone is the larger screen, higher resolution, easier to use keypad, the screen on this one folds up, the software seems to run faster and smoother; they seem worked out the bugs with this one. If I'm talking on the phone and set the phone down, the speakerphone automatically activates too. It's cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment